Online registration is now paused due to the COVID-19 epidemic worldwide. Also, the updated schedule will be announced later.
|Registration type||Early bird registration||Regular registration|
|Student||200 USD||300 USD|
|Academic||400 USD||600 USD|
|Industry||800 USD||1000 USD|
Full registration includes
- Conference kit and program book (for 4 days)
- Welcome reception
- Lunches and refreshments during conference days
To be eligible for the student rate; please provide us a copy of your student card with registration number via fax or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org after completing online registration.
- The registration fee is inclusive of 7% VAT
- 1% withholding tax has been exempted, as BIOTEC, NSTDA is a government organization.
- Please note that
- Debit cards and credit cards for organization are not accepted
- Not to press the submit button a second time for payments
- If you already made the payment, you will receive a payment confirmation email once the transaction is completed. This may take up to 1 week since Bangkok Bank will need to make some additional checks before accepting the payment
- Please note that the registration is completed when payment has been processed.
- Please note that the date on the receipt will be the date payment is received by us.
- A conference invitation letter will be automatically issued when the payment is complete and can be downloaded through your account.
- Online credit card payment
Cancellation and refunds policy
- Any cancellation must be received by making request in writing to the conference secretariat by e-mailing to email@example.com or fax to (66) 2 564 6574 on 15 May 2020 or before the deadline stipulated, a 50% refund will be given.
- Requests for cancellations received after 15 May 2020 no refund will be given.
- If a registrant is unable to attend the conference for any reason he/she may substitute, by arrangement with registrar, someone else from the same institute/organization. Notification must be received by the conference secretariat in writing (email or fax).
- Receipt will be given to registrant on event dates.
- Refund will be made after 16 July 2020.
“Please note that the costs incurred by making an international wire transfer will be deducted from the total amount refund”